2019 Kia Optima Configurations
When it comes to bringing an attractive vehicle home to Aurora, the 2019 Kia Optima is a great choice. And if you’re curious about the 2019 Kia Optima configurations, the team at Gerald Kia of Naperville will be able to help you out. Read below to explore the Kia Optima trim levels and see what you can bring home today.
Kia Optima LX
The base model is the Kia Optima LX, which starts at $22,990. If you get behind the wheel of this model, you’ll experience a variety of features and functionalities on your Oswego commute.
- 2.4L I4 engine generates 185 hp and offers an EPA-estimated 25 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway
- 8-inch rear camera display keeps you safe while on the go
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ connectivity delivers a variety of entertainment
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist, Blind Spot Collision Warning, and Driver Attention WArning are just a few of the standard safety features you’ll experience
Kia Optima S
Step up to the Kia Optima S, which starts at $24,990, and you’ll enjoy some additional comfort and convenience features.
- 18-inch wheels deliver enhanced traction and an attractive look
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat keeps you at your optimal comfort level while on the go in Plainfield
- LED daytime running lights and LED rear taillights add a touch of safety and visibility you need
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio gives you more entertainment options when you want them
Kia Optima EX
Starting at $26,890, the Kia Optima EX brings you more features inside and out that make this vehicle attractive.
- 1.6L turbocharged I4 that generates 178 hp and offers an EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway
- Smart Cruise Control keeps you a safe distance away from other vehicles while also staying in line with traffic
- Heated front seats keep you nice and warm when the outside temperature is low
- USB charging ports help keep your mobile devices fully charged
Kia Optima SX
At the top of the food chain is the Kia Optima SX, which starts at $31,990. When you’re looking for all the luxury touches, this is the model to bring home.
- 2.0L turbocharged engine offers 245 hp and offers an EPA-estimated 21 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway
- Heated and ventilated front seats offer a comfortable interior no matter the outside weather
- Panoramic sunroof brings in more sunlight and views
Visit Gerald Kia of Naperville Today
If you’re looking for a Kia Optima near Naperville, be sure to check out the inventory at Gerald Kia of Naperville. Contact us today to schedule your test drive or to learn how the Optima stacks up against the Honda Accord.
More from Gerald Kia of Naperville
When it comes to bringing an attractive vehicle home to Aurora, the 2019 Kia Optima is a great choice. And if you’re curious about the 2019 Kia Optima configurations, the team at Gerald Kia of Naperville will be able to help you out. Read below to explore the Kia Optima trim levels and see what you can bring…
The “green” car is rapidly becoming the most sought-after model for the future of automobiles. People all around the world want to find a car that helps them get around in a way that puts fewer pollutants into the atmosphere and helps them to enjoy fuel savings and peace of mind, whether that comes in…
Like the artistry that goes into hand-stitching a leather-wrapped steering wheel, the attention and care our Kia service staff put into their jobs every day makes for a service experience unlike any other! So, if you’ve been looking for somewhere to take your Kia for anything from routine maintenance to more extensive diagnostics, you can…