2019 Kia Optima Configurations
When it comes to bringing an attractive vehicle home to Aurora, the 2019 Kia Optima is a great choice. And if you’re curious about the 2019 Kia Optima configurations, the team at Gerald Kia of Naperville will be able to help you out. Read below to explore the Kia Optima trim levels and see what you can bring home today.
Kia Optima LX
The base model is the Kia Optima LX, which starts at $22,990. If you get behind the wheel of this model, you’ll experience a variety of features and functionalities on your Oswego commute.
- 2.4L I4 engine generates 185 hp and offers an EPA-estimated 25 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway
- 8-inch rear camera display keeps you safe while on the go
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ connectivity delivers a variety of entertainment
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist, Blind Spot Collision Warning, and Driver Attention WArning are just a few of the standard safety features you’ll experience
Kia Optima S
Step up to the Kia Optima S, which starts at $24,990, and you’ll enjoy some additional comfort and convenience features.
- 18-inch wheels deliver enhanced traction and an attractive look
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat keeps you at your optimal comfort level while on the go in Plainfield
- LED daytime running lights and LED rear taillights add a touch of safety and visibility you need
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio gives you more entertainment options when you want them
Kia Optima EX
Starting at $26,890, the Kia Optima EX brings you more features inside and out that make this vehicle attractive.
- 1.6L turbocharged I4 that generates 178 hp and offers an EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway
- Smart Cruise Control keeps you a safe distance away from other vehicles while also staying in line with traffic
- Heated front seats keep you nice and warm when the outside temperature is low
- USB charging ports help keep your mobile devices fully charged
Kia Optima SX
At the top of the food chain is the Kia Optima SX, which starts at $31,990. When you’re looking for all the luxury touches, this is the model to bring home.
- 2.0L turbocharged engine offers 245 hp and offers an EPA-estimated 21 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway
- Heated and ventilated front seats offer a comfortable interior no matter the outside weather
- Panoramic sunroof brings in more sunlight and views
Visit Gerald Kia of Naperville Today
If you’re looking for a Kia Optima near Naperville or wondering what the Kia Sorento towing capacity could be, be sure to check out the inventory at Gerald Kia of Naperville. Contact us today to schedule your test drive or to learn about the Kia Optima maintenance schedule or how the Optima stacks up against the Honda Accord.
More from Gerald Kia of Naperville
The 2019 Kia Sorento towing capacity has all of the power Aurora drivers are looking for thanks to its reliable available engine configurations as well as plenty of towing and safety features. This makes the Kia Sorento ideal for hauling work or sports equipment, handling a full day or errands, or packing up for…
Premium craftsmanship defines the 2019 Kia Sportage interior. Sportage interior dimensions give you and your passengers room to stretch, while Sportage interior colors enrich your view of Aurora beyond the windshield. Explore the Sportage interior features before visiting Gerald Kia of Naperville to experience this model in person. Learn More View Inventory Sportage Interior Dimensions Stretch out during…
The 2019 Kia Sportage is an unstoppable SUV designed to keep you and everything you love safe on the Aurora streets. Thanks to advanced technology features that go above and beyond, the Sportage has earned high safety ratings from both the NHTSA and IIHS, the industry leaders in highway safety. Learn more about how this…