How Does the Kia Sportage Compare to the Competition?
As you know from our previous post, the Kia Sportage has a lot to offer. It’s sporty, efficient and packed with amazing features. But is this vehicle really a better option than the competition? We think so. There may be a lot of other crossovers on the road today, like the Toyota RAV4, but the Sportage still stands out from the crowd.
So why should you choose the Kia Sportage over the Toyota RAV4?
- The Kia Sportage is more affordable, starting at $23,200, than the RAV4, starting at $24,410, so you can save more money.
- You can enjoy a more exciting ride in the Sportage since it offers more power, at 181 horsepower, than the RAV4 at 176 horsepower.
- The Sportage offers multiple engine options, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs, while the RAV4 only offers one option.
- You can stay safe in the Sportage, which has 5-star front driver and passenger crash test ratings, while the RAV4 only has 4-star ratings.
- The Sportage offers more coverage with a 60-month/60,000-mile basic warranty and 120-month/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, while the RAV4 only offers a 36-month/36,000-mile basic warranty and 60-month/60,000-mile powertrain warranty.
If you’d like to see for yourself why the Kia Sportage is such a great option, come on over to our dealership in Naperville, IL. We would be happy to show you our available models and arrange a test drive so you can experience all that this vehicle has to offer.